Interstate Trailers® 4.5 Ton Heavy Duty Plant Trailer
100% Australian Manufactured. Road Tested & Contractor Approved.
Why buy a used or a light duty plant trailer when for not a lot more money you can get one of our Heavy Duty Manufactured INTERSTATE TRAILERS. These units are 100% Australian manufactured – “Road Tested and Contractor Approved”.
We always have 10 + units in stock and ready for same day shipment Australia Wide.
We use heavy duty industrial grade Australian Manufactured C channel in the V tow bar and chassis of the main structural frame of the trailers. The specific reason for this is the C Channel has the strength and flexibility required to handle the payload and demands of a heavy duty plant trailer.
Trailers built out of box steel are much cheaper to manufacture and simply cannot handle the tight turning circles required when moving machinery, and will snap off at the draw bar where it joins to the trailer. If you were buying a boat trailer where weight and tight turning circles were not an issue then of course box steel is an ideal low cost and light and easy alternative…
Don’t risk your trailers V tow bar snapping off travelling at 100km down the highway with your machine on the back, the consequences would be disastrous for not only you as the owner but possibly others involved in such an event.
All upgrade options as below are included in our advertised price, with no hidden extra’s after your commitment to purchase
- 2 x Heavy Duty Loading Ramps
- 1 x Heavy Duty Front Jockey Wheel
- White Powder Coated Rims
- 70mm Coupler as per Australian Standards
- Full LED Lighting
- Full Set of Mudflaps
- Two Rear Stabilising Legs
- 16″ 8 Ply 4×4 Landcruiser Tyres
- Plus FREE SPARE TYRE AND RIM INCLUDED
Same day delivery with 10 + Units in stock with no manufacturing and delivery waiting times.
These units are uniquely designed with industrial grade Australian manufactured C channel in the V tow bar and chassis of the main structural frame of the trailers, very important that your trailer has the strength and flexibility required to handle the payload and demands of a heavy duty plant trailer.
- 4500kg ATM
- 3420kg Carry Capacity
Our trailers are the heaviest duty in the market! Check these manufacturing specifications when comparing our heavy duty models to others:
- 4mm Checker Plate Floor
- 100 x 50 x 4mm High Tensile Mainframe
- 75 x 50 x 3mm Cross Members
- 125 x 65 x 8mm C Channel
- Chassis – 100 x 50 x 4mm High Tensile Mainframe
- 4mm heavy duty plated floor, thickest design in the industry
- 4 Wheel 12″ Electric Brake System
- 16″ 8 Ply 4×4 Tyres with White Powder Coated Rims
- Heavy Duty Ramps 1750(L) x 550(W) mm
- Rear Stabilizer Legs
- Front Jockey Wheel
- Hammertone Paint Finish. Gun Metal Grey (custom colours available)
- Full LED Lights as per Australian Design Standards
- Comprehensive owners operating manual
- 12 months manufactures structural warranty
- All units fitted with heavy duty C Channel in V Tow Bar and Chassis Main Structural Frame. C Channel has the strength and flexibility required to handle the payload and demands of a heavy duty plant trailer.
We also custom build to your requirements so give Steve, Andre or Marty a call today to discuss your needs.
- Deck: 3950(L) x 1850(W) mm
- Width: 2470mm
- Drawbar: 1600mm Heavy Duty C Channel
- Ramps: 1750(L) x 550(W) mm
Our prices as advertised are drive away no more to pay ( all extra’s are included). Prices do not include on road costs such as government stamp duty or registration fees as these costs vary from state to state.
Registration fees and all on road costs are extra
- 6 Months $149+GST
- 12 Months – $249+GST
This is an approximate cost and may vary from State to State across Australia.
Freight can be arranged Australia Wide at a minimal cost, or you can call into our sales yard and hook one up and drive away the same day.
- Sydney — delivery from $800+GST
- Melbourne — delivery from $700+GST
- Adelaide — delivery from $900+GST
- North Queensland — delivery from $1000+GST
- Canberra — delivery from $750+GST
*Note it is the customer’s responsibility to have a means of unloading at the delivery point
Finance is available on all units for as little as $69.00 per week, please contact our sales team for more information.