Interstate Trailers® 11 Ton Heavy Duty Tag Trailer to suit Excavators, Skid Steer Loaders, Compactors, Wheel Loaders, Dozers & more.
100% Australian Manufactured. Road Tested & Contractor Approved.
Why buy a used or a light duty tag a long beaver trailer when for not a lot more money you can get one of our Heavy Duty Manufactured INTERSTATE TRAILERS. These units are 100% Australian manufactured – “Road Tested and Contractor Approved”.
Our Super Series range of Interstate Trailers are 100% customisable. Let us know your requirements such as aluminium ramps, chain guards, drop down headboard, laser cut combing, extra wide ramps, attachment well, side drawer, diesel tank, side outriggers, reverse camera, oversize signs, hydraulic attachment rack – or anything else.
We don’t attempt to re-invent the wheel but just do it better than the rest. Our local manufacturing team have been manufacturing beaver tail and tag plant trailers for over 20 years with a proven design and quality that is not surpassed but often copied by others in the industry. Unlike others in the industry we do not get the trailer bases / skeleton units manufactured in countries such as Thailand or China, using out of gauge lower grade steel and then have them cheaply shipped into to Australia, and add axles and wheels to call them Australian manufactured.
We also DO NOT use bait advertising and sales techniques of ”smokes and mirrors” on advertising poverty pack base unit trailers. This is a old industry trick just to get your sales call so that $3K to $7K worth of extra options can be added onto the sales price at time of order to get you into a heavy duty specification trailer after you have committed with a deposit. With Interstate Trailers, what you see advertised is the exact trailer specification you will receive, and don’t forget Interstate trailers are road tested and contractor approved.
All upgrade options as below are included in our advertised price, with no hidden extra’s after your commitment to purchase
- 2 x Heavy Duty Loading Ramps
- 1 x Heavy Duty Telescopic Front Leg
- 1 x Tool Box – Black Powder Coated
- 1 x 20L Polished Alloy Water Tank
- 1 x New Spare Tyre and Carrier
- Outer Polished Alloy Rims and Standard Inner Steel Rims
- 2 x Heavy Duty Mesh or Plate Ramps
- 6 x Heavy Duty Bissaloy Machine Chain Down Points
- 1 x Draw Bar Tool Box
- Full LED Lighting
- Full Set of Mudflaps
- Multi-fit Adjustable Hitch Mount
- Front Chain Drawbar Box (Rubber Lined)
- Painted Scroll
- Plus FREE LASER AXLE ALIGNMENT INCLUDED
Can’t wait for a special custom ordered trailer? We have same day delivery on a range of 10 + units in stock with no manufacturing and delivery wait times.
These units are uniquely designed with interchangeable multi-fit hitch mount to take Pintle Hook or Bartlett Ball, very handy option to have if you have a fleet of trucks with numerous different types of tow hitches, as it makes for easy change over between your fleet with next to no down time.
- 11 Tonne ATM
- 8 Tonne Carry Capacity
*ATM can be raised or lowered if required
Our trailers are the heaviest duty in the market! Check these manufacturing specifications when comparing our heavy duty models to others:
- 5mm Checker Plate Floor
- 250UB Heavy Gauge Chassis
- 4 x 250UB Heavy Gauge Cross Members
- 125 Channel Coaming Rail
- Chassis – 250UB Heavy Gauge, heaviest design in the industry
- 5mm heavy duty plated floor, thickest design in the industry
- 15″ 10 Stud Axle – ABS Parralel Bearing
- 235R 75 x 17.5″ Low Profile Tyres
- Full ABS Air Brakes to ADR Standards (ADR38). “S” Cam Air with Auto Slack Adjusters
- 9 Leaf Underslung Spring Suspension
- Ramps 2000mm x 750mm wide, mesh or checker plate to suit
- Rear Stabilizer Legs
- Front Manual Telescopic Leg
- 2 Pack Paint Finish. Orange and White standard (custom colours available)
- LED clearance, indicator (where applicable) and Jumbo tail lights
- 4 x LED Coaming Lights down each side
- Signage to comply with all ADR & OH&S requirements
- Onsite laser axle alignment
- Comprehensive owners operating manual
- 12 months manufactures structural warranty
- Hitch Option: Pintle Hook, Bartlett Ball, Flying Saucer or Ring Feeder
- All units fitted with ABS compliant axle, brake kit and auto slack adjusters as per new ADR’s
We also custom build to your requirements so give Steve, Andre or Marty a call today to discuss your needs.
- Deck: 5m Deck + 1m Beavertail
- Width: 2460mm
- Drawbar: 1600mm Built-in Drawbar
- Ramps: 2000mm x 750mm Spring Assisted
Our prices as advertised are drive away no more to pay ( all extra’s are included). Prices do not include on road costs such as government stamp duty or registration fees as these costs vary from state to state.
Registration fees and all on road costs are extra
- 12 Months – $750.00 (includes CTP insurance)
This is an approximate cost and may vary from State to State across Australia.
Freight can be arranged Australia Wide at a minimal cost, or you can call into our sales yard and hook one up and drive away the same day.
- Sydney — delivery from $1000+GST
- Melbourne — delivery from $1100+GST
- Adelaide — delivery from $1600+GST
- North Queensland — delivery from $1700+GST
- Canberra — delivery from $1050+GST
*Note it is the customer’s responsibility to have a means of unloading at the delivery point
Finance is available on all units for as little as $89.00 per week, please contact our sales team for more information.